Important Money Questions
I’m just finishing up my new book on Stock/Option Spreads. The title is SPREAD THE WEALTH. I like it for beginners, but I think everyone will like it. While writing I’ve had a lot of time to really think about people’s needs. I’ve come back to investing and its importance. I constantly think of you, the student, and the benefits of ownership: Cash Flow, Tax Write-Offs and Growth. The paramount benefit is cash-flow. Let me settle in on this for a moment. If you generate enough cash-flow you can quit your job. Everyone knows that, but they often fail to see that once you have excess cash-flow you can buy other investments for tax-benefits and equity growth.
Money, Business, Investments should be executed to solve problems. Do you have financial problems? Let me ask a few questions:
- What expertise must you have to make money, using your current methods? What are the trade-offs?
- Do you have a way to get assets to produce income so you can wind down your business or quit your job?
- Whom do you associate with? What does everyone bring to the table?
- If money were not an issue—meaning you have enough income—what would you do with your life? What kind of life would you live.
- Who is in your corner in the boxing ring of life?
That is what I do daily. I'm in the financial boxing ring of life helping people get out of debt, make more money so they can live better and retire better. Make sure you get the Report: Job Free Income. When you do you will also receive 10 auto-responder letters over the next few weeks.
Each one outlines specific things you can do to notch up your income.